Donations are welcome - Donazioni sono gradite

Discussions about Linux installation and configuration on Samsung laptops
voria
Administrator
Administrator

Donations are welcome - Donazioni sono gradite

Post by voria »

I've added a 'Donate' button in my signature.

The reason is simple: the 'Linux On My Samsung' project is growing up and, as you know, I'm maintaining both the ubuntu repository and the forum.
While I'm proud of that and of the useful resource I've given to the community, it starts to require more and more efforts both in time and money from my part. At the moment the forum is using resources that were intended for my personal blog, and they will be exhausted soon.

So, what I ask to the community is to consider making a little donation, to show your appreciation to my work and to help me keeping the project up and running.

Thank you. :)

Ho aggiunto un pulsante 'Donate' nella mia firma.

La ragione è semplice: il progetto 'Linux On My Samsung' sta crescendo e, come già saprete, sono io a mantenere sia il repository che il forum.
Sono molto orgoglioso del lavoro che svolgo e della utile risorsa che fornisco alla community, ma il progetto richiede sempre più sforzi da parte mia, sia a livello di tempo che monetario. Attualmente il forum usa risorse inizialmente destinate al mio blog personale, e tra non molto queste non saranno più sufficienti.

Quello che chiedo alla community è di considerare una piccola donazione, per dimostrare l'apprezzamento verso il mio lavoro e per aiutarmi a far andare avanti il progetto.

Grazie. :)
Please consider a little donation to keep the 'Linux On My Samsung' project up and running. Thank you!