How to undo upgrade?

Discussions about Linux installation and configuration on Samsung laptops
Alex

How to undo upgrade?

Post by Alex »

Hi, after upgrading the system, some features (e.g. WiFi) stopped working. I think there must be a simple way to undo all the changes? Kernel 2.26.27-14 Intrepid.
Alex

RE: How to undo upgrade?

Post by Alex »

To Voria: Wi Fi LED sometimes does not go off with your applet, though popping window informs about successful on/off event. I can not discover any regularity in this yet - I mean when it works and when not.
Btw, i wonder if luminescent LED says that WiFi card is still powered? Kernel 2.26.27-14.
voria
Administrator
Administrator

Post by voria »

I'm sorry but I'm not mantaining anymore the fixed packages for Intrepid, because I don't have it installed anymore on my NC10.
I'm pretty sure your problems are caused by newer official packages which supersede the fixed packages from my repository, overriding my fixes.

My advice is to move on to Jaunty, which is now mature and stable.
Please consider a little donation to keep the 'Linux On My Samsung' project up and running. Thank you!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Thank you Voria. But still, is there any possibility (if needed) to completely UNDO ALL the recent update to the system? It seems I met something of the kind about Apt-get.