New packages on the repository. Changelogs:
linux (2.6.31-20.58~ppa3~loms~karmic) karmic; urgency=low
* Fix FN keys release on following samsung models:
N120, N130, N140, NB30, N150/N210/N220, N220, N310, N510, Q310, R518, X120.
* Apply 'libata-ata_piix-clear-spurious-IRQ.patch' to fix the
SATA freezing problem on Samsung N130/N140.
* Apply 'linux-phc-0.3.2.patch'.
udev (147~-6.2~ppa13~loms~karmic) karmic; urgency=low
* Add Samsung R518 support to '95-keymap.rules'.
samsung-backlight (2.6.31-20~ppa3~loms~karmic) karmic; urgency=low
* Add support for Samsung R518.
They will be available for installation in few hours, install them (if you have not enabled my repository yet, follow instructions in this thread
) and let me know if all problems are gone.
PS: Thread moved in the Linux section, since this is not an hardware problem.
Please consider a little donation to keep the 'Linux On My Samsung' project up and running. Thank you!